The Single Adult Ministry at Whitesburg Baptist Church is here to provide our 35+ singles an extended and caring family. Our goal is to be a community of singles reaching the lost, discipling the saved, and sending to serve. You will find this to be an active group that enjoys fellowship and can be found together several times a week.
Download the May 2017 Calendar for the Single Adult Ministry.
Sundays– 11:00 am LIFE Groups at the Main Campus
- 11:00 Singles, 35+, Barry Kirby, room 250
- 11:00 Singles 50-64, Vann Wray, room 249
- 11:00 Singles 65+, Jesse Waddell, room 248
- DivorceCare: 6:30 pm, Hearthside Room, South Campus
- Coffee House: Need somewhere safe and fun to go to on Saturday nights? Join us at the atrium of the South Campus the second and fourth Saturdays of the month from 6 to 9 pm. There will be plenty of food, games, fellowship, and of course, coffee. You won’t want to miss it!
- Hawaiian Luau: Enjoy an evening of fellowship, swimming, games, and prizes from 6 to 9 pm. The Singles ministry provides the BBQ, slaw, and buns.
- Labor Day Retreat: Each year we enjoy a time of relaxation, encouragement and time together as a body of believers over Labor Day weekend.
- BBQ and Bluegrass: Come and enjoy an evening of live music, fellowship and fun from 6 to 9 pm. The Singles ministry provides the BBQ, slaw, and buns.
- Christmas Banquet: The holidays are so much better with friends! We enjoy a full Christmas dinner and live entertainment at this ticketed event.
The “Mourning Glories” is a group of widows that meets on the first, third and fourth Mondays (except holidays) each month from 11:30 am-3 pm in the Hearthside Room at the South Campus. Bring your own lunch and join these ladies for devotion, support, game time and fellowship. For more information about this group, contact Mary Dunne at 256-704-5678, ext. 233.
(256)704-5678 ext. 233