The Single Adult Ministry at Whitesburg Baptist Church is here to provide our 35+ singles an extended and caring family. Our goal is to be a community of singles reaching the lost, discipling the saved, and sending to serve. You will find this to be an active group that enjoys fellowship and can be found together several times a week.
Download the July 2016 Calendar for the Single Adult Ministry.
Sundays– 9:30 and 11:00 am LIFE Groups at the Main Campus
- 9:30 Singles, 35+, Barry Kirby, room 249
- 11:00 Singles 50-64, Dawn Shurden, room 249
- 11:00 Singles 65+, Jesse Waddell, room 252
- Bible Study, The Gospel of John, lead by Bro. Dean Brooks, 6:00 pm, Hearthside Room, South Campus
- DivorceCare, 6:30 pm, Room 609, South Campus
- Singles Coffee House: Need somewhere safe and fun to go to on Saturday nights? Join us at the atrium of the South Campus the second and fourth Saturdays of the month from 6 to 9 pm. There will be plenty of food, games, fellowship, and of course, coffee. You won’t want to miss it!
- Singles Hawaiian Luau: Enjoy an evening of fellowship, swimming, games, and prizes on the fourth Saturday of July at the home of Sally and Ben Walker, 7114 Whitesburg Dr., Huntsville, AL, from 6 to 9 pm. The Singles ministry provides the BBQ, slaw, and buns. Please bring side dishes, drinks, or desserts.
- Singles Labor Day Retreat: Each year we enjoy a time of relaxation, encouragement and time together as a body of believers over Labor Day weekend.
- Singles BBQ and Bluegrass: Come and enjoy an evening of live music, fellowship and fun on the fourth Saturday of October. We meet at the South Campus of Whitesburg Baptist Church upstairs in the Zone, from 6 to 9 pm. The Singles ministry provides the BBQ, slaw, and buns. Please bring side dishes, drinks, or desserts.
The “Mourning Glories” is a group of widows that meets on the first, third and fourth Mondays (except holidays) each month from 11:30 am-3 pm in the Hearthside Room at the South Campus. Bring your own lunch and join these ladies for devotion, support, game time and fellowship. For more information about this group, contact Mary Dunne at 256-704-5678, ext. 233.
Minister of Adult Education & Single Adults
(256)704-5678 ext. 246