Daily from 02/09/2020 to 02/19/2020
Life Action Summit at Whitesburg February 9-19, 2020.
Designed for the entire church family, the Life Action Summit is a time to seek God personally and corporately for an outpouring of His Spirit. Our prayer is that through this concentrated time of seeking Him, God will awaken a desire in our church for something more, something Holy ...something extraordinary. Click below for a message from John Avant about what to expect at Life Action.
John Avant Message
If you are unable to attend one of the Sunday or weeknight Life Action sessions, you will be able to watch via Live Stream. Links to services are below.
Monday, February 17 - Wednesday, February 19
5:00 pm- main campus
- Meal at family-friendly prices, Room 106 (old Fellowship Hall). Menus are below.
6:30 pm- main campus
- Worship Service
- Life Action Sessions for Students and Children (details below)
- Childcare for newborn - preschool (born 9/1/15 or after)
Students grades 6 – 12
Students will be challenged to get up, get out, and get real to change the course of this world for God’s glory in the Student Center, main campus.
Children grades 2 – 5
In Base Camp, children will pursue the ultimate adventure of knowing and loving God by learning foundational character principles. Check in at room 290, main campus.
Young children age 4 (by 8/31/19) – grade 1
In Happy Heart City, young children will learn the foundational truth that obedience is the key. Check in at room 206, main campus.
Babies and preschoolers (born 9/1/15 or after) will be in childcare. Check in at preschool area, main campus.
Meals at family-friendly prices will be offered on weeknights in room 106 (old Fellowship Hall) at the main campus. Serving time is 5:00 - 6:15 pm.
Adults $5.00 | Children 9 & under $3.00 | Family max $16.00
- Monday, February 17- Chick-fil-A: sandwich, chips, cookie
- Tuesday, February 18- Smokies BBQ: barbecue sandwich, chips, brownie
- Wednesday, February 19- Rosie's: chicken enchiladas, rice, beans, chips, salsa, brownie or cookie
- Drinks: Sweet tea, unsweet tea, and water
The Blue Team will be with us during our Life Action Summit, February 9-19.
Steve & Debby Canfield - Revivalist
Jimmy & Lori Herdklotz – Family Revivalist and Team Pastor