Sunday, September 22, 2019
Help us restock the Food Pantry! Fill a grocery bag with food from the list below.
Curb-side service available at the South Campus Sunday, September 22, from 9 am - 12:30 pm to help unload your food items! All food donated at the Food Drive will go directly to the Whitesburg Baptist Church Food Pantry. The Food Pantry is open to the public and is located at Whitesburg’s Pulaski Pike Campus, where volunteers and staff minister with food and the Gospel to an average of 150 people per month.
Food Items Needed:
- Baking Goods (Cake Mixes, Corn Bread Mixes, Flour, Sugar, etc.)
- Canned and Dried Beans (Pinto, Kidney, Pork & Beans, etc.)
- Canned Vegetables (corn, green beans, peas, potatoes, etc.)
- Cereal & Oatmeal
- Condiments (Mustard, Ketchup, Salad Dressings, Syrup, etc.)
- Canned Fruit
- Pasta and Rice (Mac & Cheese, Rice-a-Roni, etc.)
- Canned Meats (Tuna, Vienna Sausages, Spam, Chicken, etc.)
- Pasta or Tomato Sauces
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Canned Soups (Chili, Spaghetti, Beef Stew, Ravioli, etc.)