Sunday, March 15, 2020
It’s time to drive the lane and have a slam dunk of a food drive.
Each year our food pantry at the Pulaski Pike Campus assists thousands of families here in the Huntsville area with groceries. Choose one item from the list below and bring as much of it as you can on Sunday, March 15. Volunteers will be needed from noon - 1:30 pm to box and transport food to the Pulaski Pike Campus.
For more information or to volunteer, contact Beverly Dishman at 256-704-5678, ext. 211 or beverly.dishman@ whitesburgbaptist.org.
Suggested Food Items
- Baking Goods (Cake Mixes, Corn Bread Mixes, Flour, Sugar, etc.)
- Canned Beans (Pinto, Kidney, Black, Pork & Beans, etc.)
- Cereal & Oatmeal
- Chili, Canned Spaghetti, Beef Stew, Ravioli
- Condiments (Mustard, Ketchup, Salad Dressings, Syrup)
- Canned Fruit
- Green Beans & Peas
- Mac & Cheese, Boxes of Rice-a-Roni, Noodles, Pasta, etc.
- Meats (Tuna, Vienna Sausages, Spam, Chicken, Ham)
- Mixed Veggies, Carrots & Potatoes
- Pasta/Tomato Sauces
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Rice & Dry Beans (Pintos, Black-Eyed Peas, etc.)