Whitesburg Baptist Church
Saturday, May 18, 2013
We’ll provide materials but ask that you bring scissors, embellishments, stamps, pads, etc., and as always, a snack to share.
After you finish making the items to give away, feel free to make some for yourself.
To make a Ruffly Valentine Heart, you will need the following supplies:
• 1 heart shaped foam wreath (12")
• 3/4-1 yard (off the bolt) of a nice “velvety” colored red, pink or white felt
• Package of 200 straight pins
• 3” diameter template to cut felt circles (cup, water glass, etc.)
• 8” ribbon for hanging
•3 yards of 1-1 1/2 inch red ribbon to wrap the wreath (not on the original supply list- added to give a lovely finished touch)
• See this website for instructions: http://www.theidearoom.net/2010/01/valentines-day-craft.htm
• Please note that the felt circles can be cut in advance to save time.
To make fancy Valentine cards, you will need a minimum of the following supplies:
• Blank cards
• Scissors for plain or fancy cuts
• Stamp pads
• Stickers, embellishments, etc.