Whitesburg Baptist Church Preschool Ministry loves preschoolers! We celebrate these special little people created in God’s image. We love teaching them about all of God’s creation and how they are the most special of all His creations! We also emphasize the Bible as God’s Holy Word and train them to “hide His Word in their hearts.”
Sunday mornings: 8:00, 9:30, and 11:00. Children are lovingly cared for as God’s special creations and are taught the Bible in an age-appropriate way.
Sundays at 9:30 a.m. Children are taught Biblical truths on a child’s level.
Sundays at 4:45 p.m.
Children’s choirs are designed to train children in Biblical truths primarily using the medium of music. Other creative and performing arts are employed as well, including drama, movement, and visual art. Each child is placed in a graded choir which offers trained teachers, large and small group time, hands-on experience with musical instruments, and opportunities to perform in church services.
• Music Time for Threes: Age 3 by 9/1/15
• Cherub Choir : Age 4 by 9/1/15
• Kindergarten Choir: Age 5 by 9/1/15
Sunday afternoons at 5:50. Puggles and Cubbies are built on the premises that preschoolers can and should receive spiritual training. Learn more about Puggles and Cubbies here!
Wednesdays at 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Through the efforts of mission-minded teachers and curriculum, 3, 4 & 5 year old boys and girls learn the meaning of mission and concepts of caring, sharing, giving, and helping.
At Whitesburg Baptist Church, we stress the importance of your child’s safety. Below are some safety procedures that are in place to protect your preschooler:
• A background check is completed on each of our teachers.
• Teachers are required to complete a child protection training class.
• Parents will be notified by cell phone or pager number if their child is sick.
• Parents should bring their parent’s badges when they pick up their child.
Please label all personal items with child’s first and last name before arriving at the classroom.
Birth – 23 months
• 2-3 disposable diapers
• Pacifier or other item your child may need to feel secure
• Complete change of clothes (in case of accident)
• Filled bottle
2 – Kindergarten
• Change of clothes (including undergarments)
• If food allergy is present, please provide a safe snack
*Medication will not be administered by preschool teachers.
Director of Preschool Ministries