If after prayerful consideration you believe that WBCS is a good fit for you, please contact Judy Freeman, Administrator of WBCS, and she will be happy to answer any further questions you may have and assist you in the application process. (256) 704-5678 ext. 719, email@example.com. Office Hours: Mondays and Wednesdays after 11:00 am.
Enrollment for the 2014-2015 school year is open.
- Father and Mother fill out a questionnaire answering some basic questions such as why you want to home school, have you home schooled before, etc.
- Submit a brief questionnaire to the pastor of your church or department leader, etc.
- Fill out a student information sheet and sign a Code of Conduct/Dress.
- When the paperwork is completed, interview with the administrator and members of the school board.
- Upon approval after the interview pay a $100 application fee and the first month’s tuition. (Receive a $25 discount for enrollment before July 1, 2014!)
- Turn in signed Code of Conduct/Dress.
- Join Home School Legal Defense (group rate).
- Meet with the Administrator to receive a school binder and discuss curriculum, record keeping, etc.
- Begin one of the most exciting, challenging and rewarding experiences of your life!