In-person worship gathering Sundays at the South Campus. Please read the updated guidelines below to ensure a safe and meaningful return.
Sunday Services offered
We will offer in-person services at the South Campus each Sunday outside at 8 am, and indoors at 9:30 & 11 am. Online worship service is 9:30 am on our website and Facebook page.
We are requesting that you pre-register weekly for the morning service you plan to attend. Reserve a seat for each family member that will be attending. At this time, there will be no nursery or preschool care for children.
Everyone attending our morning worship services is asked to wear a mask as they enter the building until they are seated, and as they exit until they have reached the parking lot. Masks will be available for anyone prior to entering the building. All staff and ministry volunteers will wear masks as they serve.
- Please enter through the front doors only.
- Avoid congregating in the lobbies and hallways, and adhere to strict safe social distancing protocols.
- Ushers will help seat all families to best fill the room. Families must sit together.
- Do not sit on rows that are marked off.
- Enter on the right side of the row and move down until there are 3 seats between you and the next family.
- Exit to your left through the designated doors.
- Allow the back rows to exit first and move towards the front of the room.
- Exit either across the hall through the Chapel or through the south doors leading to the Prayer Garden.
Sunday Life Groups will not be meeting on campus at this time.
- All doors will remain propped open.
- Please avoid greetings that involve touching (i.e. handshakes, hugs, or high fives).
- Tithes and offerings will be collected in boxes at the entrances and exits.
- Lord Supper elements will be distributed (when observed) in self-contained kits as you enter rather than passing plates.
- Printed bulletins, pew Bibles, contact cards, or pens will not be available.
We care about your well being and that of all in attendance. If you are not feeling well (fever, coughing, or shortness of breath) please do not attend. Join us for online worship at home. WhitesburgBaptist.org/Livestream and Facebook.com/WhitesburgBC.