Saturday, August 28, 2021, 7:30 AM - 11:30 AM
We are partnering with One Generation Away® for a Food Distribution event to help our community on Saturday, August 28. This is a great way that we can serve and connect with our community, and we’re looking for 75-100 volunteers. For more information contact the Missions Office at 256-881-0952 or click here to email.
Volunteers are needed at the Academy buildings' drive-thru area from 7:30 - 11:30 am. Meet at the South Campus Pavilion parking lot at 7:30 am. Register at the link below.
- The event is open to the community 9 - 11 am at Whitesburg Christian Academy (7290 Whitesburg Drive).
- First come, first served. Rain or shine.
- All occupants are asked to remain in vehicle.
- Have trunks open and space cleared for food.
- Due to volume of cars, only one cart per car.
- We thank you in advance for your patience!