Sunday, February 02, 2020, 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
As we approach our Life Action Summit prayer is our greatest resource and the foundation upon which a successful Summit will be built. In the weeks to come we desire to see church-wide prayer for revival among God's people at Whitesburg. Our Sunday evenings will be dedicated to prayer.
February 2 we will not have Sunday evening services, instead, we will have prayer groups in host homes across the city. Each prayer time will last 40 minutes.
- There will be 25+ host homes each week
- Childcare will be available at Main Campus for birth - age 2
- Children above age 2 will attend Children’s Choir
- Children’s Choirs & Student Choirs will conclude with a focused prayer time. These programs will run an additional 30 minutes for parents to attend a home meeting and have time to pick up children.
- We will have one prayer group meet on the WBC Main Campus in Room 114.