Heart to Serve is a support ministry that works in coordination with all the other ministries of Whitesburg Baptist Church. Our goal is to help members use their unique gifts through service at the church.
We have volunteer opportunities for everyone. See below for the current top volunteer needs.
If you are interested in volunteering or learning more about getting involved at Whitesburg Baptist Church, please fill out the Heart to Serve Application below or contact Sue Ansley by email.
Serve in a ministry role where you can be effective and fulfilled.
The Heart to Serve Workshop will help you discover how God uniquely equipped you for service. The Spiritual Gift portion must be completed before attending the class. For information and to register for an upcoming Workshop, contact Sue Ansley at 256-704-5678, ext. 243 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Teacher or helper every week for 8:00 am four and five year old class.
• LIFE Group Assistant for Grade 3 at 9:30.
• LIFE Group Assistant for Grade 5 at 11:00.
Worship and Media:
• Camera Operators
• Stage Hands
• ProPresenter Operators (responsible for running words)
Pulaski Pike Ministry:
• Bus Captain (rides bus, watches kids, helps them learn memory verse)
• Bus Driver (CDL required)
• High School Boys Teacher
• Department Director for 8:00 am
• LIFE Group Teacher for 11:00 Young Married Adult Class