Heart to Serve is a support ministry that works in coordination with all the other ministries of Whitesburg Baptist Church. Our goal is to help members use their unique gifts through service at the church.
We have volunteer opportunities for everyone. See below for the current top volunteer needs.
If you are interested in volunteering or learning more about getting involved at Whitesburg Baptist Church, please fill out the Heart to Serve Application below or contact Sue Ansley by email.
January 15 – The workshop will be in Room 114 (across from Café 246) beginning at 4PM.
If you recently attended the Discover Whitesburg Class and completed the Spiritual Gift Assessment, take the next step and register for the Heart to Serve Workshop. In this workshop you will discover how God uniquely created you and how you can effectively use your personality, spiritual gifts, abilities, passions and life experiences to serve the body of Christ.
Sign up for the Heart to Serve Workshop by emailing Sue Ansley here.
• Four year old teachers at 11:00 every other month beginning in June or August.
• LIFE Group Assistant for Grade 3 at 9:30.
• LIFE Group Assistant for Grade 5 at 11:00.
Worship and Media:
• Camera Operators
• Lighting Designers
• ProPresenter Operators (responsible for running words)
Pulaski Pike Ministry:
• Bus Captain (rides bus, watches kids, helps them learn memory verse)
• Bus Driver (CDL required)
• High School Boys Teacher
• LIFE Group Teacher for 9:30 Young Married Adult Class
• LIFE Group Teacher for 11:00 Young Adult Class