We are never more like Christ than when we serve. Here at Whitesburg, we understand that the essence of following Jesus is found in investing our time, talents, and treasure into our community of believers and beyond.
The goal of the Serve Ministry is to “equip God’s people to do his work and build up the church, the body of Christ.” Ephesians 4:12b (NLT).
If you are a member of Whitesburg Baptist Church, you are welcome to come to Discover 301 to find out where to serve. Or check out the specific needs listed below.
– Homebound Meal Delivery volunteers needed to serve as substitutes
– Homebound Touch Ministry volunteers needed to write cards
Mary Dunne, ext. 233
– Volunteers needed to help serve the Wednesday Night Fellowship Meal
Rachel Holaway, ext. 712
– 1st Grade class secretary needed in 9:30 am LIFE Groups
Guy Morton, ext. 227
– Substitutes needed for 9:30 and 11 am LIFE Groups
– 5 year old class teacher needed in 11 am LIFE Groups
– Check-in desk volunteers needed at 8, 9:30, and 11 am LIFE Group hours
Beth Cape, ext. 240
– Substitutes and teachers needed for all ages in 11:15 am LIFE Groups
– CDL (with air brake endorsement) bus drivers and bus captains needed for Sunday mornings
– Shuttle bus drivers also needed for both Wednesdays and Sundays; no CDL required
– Praise and Worship Team is always looking for members to sing on Sunday mornings to give glory to God!
Christina Hensley, ext. 501