HERE ARE BEST PRACTICES AS YOU BEGIN
Create a group of 3-5 same-gender individuals.
Select a leader to facilitate the group and discussions (It is important not to get caught up in who is the wisest or most read. The key here is moving as a group through the process).
Meet for approximately one hour each week
• At Church, at a home or at the ROC (request room by contacting Debbie Davis
). Wednesday nights are popular.
• Commit to only miss unless providentially hindered.
Share prayer requests (agree to confidentiality)
Read and Study the scripture
• Use the Bible as your curriculum. You can follow the Church Bible Reading plan
or develop your own. The key is getting in the Word until it gets into you!
• You can use the Foundations F260 plan.
• When you meet, share your H.E.A.R. Journals from the week. What's a H.E.A.R. Journal? Click here to find out.
Commit to memorizing scripture from your study (can be once a week or once a month)
Go through accountability questions. Accountability Questions