Whitesburg

Address

6806 Whitesburg Drive South
Huntsville, AL 35802

More Info

Service Times

Sunday 9:30 AM

Sunday 11:00 AM

Set As Home Campus

Contact

(256) 881-0952

Pulaski Pike

Address

3911 Pulaski Pike NW
Huntsville, AL 35810

More Info

Service Times

Sunday 10:00 AM

Set As Home Campus

Contact

(256) 881-0952, ext. 501

Global Missions Sunday

Global Missions Sunday

Sunday, December 13, 2020


Whitesburg Mission Offering: Sending Hope

Global Missions Sunday, December 13

WBC Goal $375,000

This year's Whitesburg Mission Offering, Sending Hope, will be collected throughout the months of December and January with a special collecting day on December 13. Special Envelopes are available on the tables as you enter the worship center, at the offering boxes, and in the seatbacks. You may also designate your offering online on our website at link below. This year's goal is $375,000. 80% of what is collected will go to the Lottie Moon Christmas offering and we will use the remaining 20% for mission opportunities through our church.

Give Online

Add to Calendar