Tuesday, April 11, 2023, 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Women on Mission
Tuesday, April 11, 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Hearthside Room, South Campus
It’s A Wrap! Join us for our special “wrap” luncheon and fellowship. You'll enjoy testimonies from two of our WBC Missionaries/International Workers! Our special guests are workers in the Middle East and Africa. We will also have details on things to come for our next session in September and how you can be involved. Please RSVP for lunch by Monday, April 10: text, call or email Karen, or Barbara, 256-508-6190. Scroll down to learn more about Women on Mission.
Women on Mission (WoM) is a missions discipleship group of Woman’s Missionary Union designed to equip adult women to become active disciples of Christ as they live on mission for Him. Since it's beginning in 1888, WMU has become the largest Protestant missions organization for women in the world, with a membership of approximately 1 million. Women on Mission members seek to live out missions through missions projects, ministries, prayer, giving, and Bible study. The purpose of the organization is to provide every person with the opportunity to hear and respond to the gospel.
Through Women on Mission, women:
- learn about missions in North America and around the world
- pray for the nations to hear of God’s love and for the missionaries who serve Him
- support giving to missions offerings and through the Cooperative Program
- do missions by sharing Christ with others
- develop spiritually toward a missions lifestyle